TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please carefully read our terms and conditions of use. These constitute a binding agreement between you and Branded Entrepreneurs Network, Inc. (“BEN”). You agree that your use of our www.poweredbyben.com website, or any products or services available on or through any of our sites constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed, below, in this agreement. If you work for or represent a business, you represent and agree that you are authorized by that business to enter into this agreement on behalf of that business. You understand that BEN is relying on the fact that you are authorized to enter into this agreement on behalf of that business. When we use the words “you” or “your” in these terms and conditions, we refer to you, individually, and the company you may work for, own or represent. If for any reason or no reason you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, as amended, you must stop using our site.
We may from time to time amend, supplement or modify these terms and conditions. You must check this agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of BEN website following the posting of changes will also mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Contact Information.
520 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591 Email: email@example.com
- We also try to provide uninterrupted access to our website. However, from time to time, you may be unable to access digital content due to conditions beyond our control. These conditions include, but are not limited to acts of God, power outages, electrical problems and/or the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. Please know that, when one or more of these events occurs, BEN will exert commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time.BEN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of our website in whole or in part, including, without limitation, any content, availability or access to www.poweredbyben.com. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of our website and any content available through it.
- Prohibited Conduct.We expect you to use good judgment when using and accessing our site and its content. Our website and the digital content available on and through it are all governed by copyright laws and other applicable laws. Below is a list of some of the things you may not do: You may not:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects BEN’s computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information or content available on the site other than what you have paid for, in accordance with any license agreements you may be required to click-and-accept or otherwise is expressly allowed by this agreement.
- Copy, distribute, perform, display, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the Content available on the Site.
- Transfer our website content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to our website content; or “deep link” to the Site Content.
- Violate or attempt to violate BEN’s security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of our website or corrupt it in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the laws of the United States or any foreign jurisdiction (especially copyright laws!).
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other users, our websites or our company.
- Use or attempt to use or website or any of our content to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing our website; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by poweredbyben.com.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on or through our site.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with access to our site and/or its content or programs.
We reserve the right to monitor use of our website(s) and we may revoke or deny access to any content or programs to any person or entity whose behavior, activities or use of our website or its content violates or appears to violate the prohibited conduct described above. Access to content or programs beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes prohibited conduct and will result in revocation or denial of access to the Content. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by BEN.
We report suspicious behavior to and cooperate with civil and criminal enforcement agencies both in the United States and abroad. You hereby consent to monitoring and to the provision of all information about your use of our site to law enforcement and others as may be useful to respond to allegations that our website, content, services or information has been misused or violates the rights of any third party.
You agree not to violate any U.S., foreign or international software or technology export laws and regulations, including without limitation the U.S. Export Administration Regulations.
- Limited Warranties.BEN makes no representations or warranties regarding its www.poweredbyben.com website.BEN’S SOLE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES SHALL BE, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: (A) TO REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE MEDIA; OR, (B) TO EXERT COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RESTORE ACCESS TO THE APPLICABLE STREAMED CONTENT. IF EITHER (A) OR (B) ARE IMPRACTICABLE, WE MAY DECIDE, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO REFUND THE APPLICABLE FEE PAID FOR PURCHASE OF AND/OR ACCESS TO THE CONTENT.IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY CONTENT OR PROGRAMS PURCHASED ON OUR WEBSITE, YOU MUST REPORT IT TO US IN WRITING WITHIN THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS OF DISCOVERING THE PROBLEM. IF YOU DO NOT, CL WILL NOT BE OBLIGATED TO HONOR ITS LIMITED WARRANTIES AS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION. CL WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO REPAIR, REPLACE, OR REFUND AS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION WITHIN THIRTY (30) CALENDAR DAYS OF BEING SO NOTIFIED. THE LIMITED WARRANTIES OFFERED BY CL HEREUNDER WILL BE VOID AND IS TERMINATED IF ANY MODIFICATIONS ARE MADE TO ANY MEDIA OR CONTENT; IF ANY MEDIA IS SUBJECT TO ACCIDENT, ABUSE, OR IMPROPER USE; OR IF YOU VIOLATE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
ALTHOUGH BEN HAS ATTEMPTED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON ITS WEBSITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THAT INFORMATION AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN.
- Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability.EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN SECTION 5 IMMEDIATELY ABOVE, BEN and www.poweredbyben.com HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE OR THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS OF YOURS OR THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ANY CONTENT THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR STREAMED IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AS A RESULT, AND FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OR STREAMING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.NO DEALER, AGENT, REPRESENTATIVE, LICENSEE OR EMPLOYEE OF BEN IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSION, OR ADDITIONS TO THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES OR DISCLAIMERS.
THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION MAY PROHIBIT OR MODIFY THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES, AND SUCH DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS ON DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Your Indemnification Obligation.You agree that you shall indemnify and hold harmless BEN, its officers, directors, employees and agents, and all entities that have contributed content, information or data to, or provided services on or through BEN and www.poweredbyben.com, against any and all losses, claims, demands, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and expert witness fees) or liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising in any way out of your violation of this agreement, any of its terms or conditions or your use of our website, or of the content, or information and data contained therein or provided through it.
- Third Party Content; Hyperlinks.Our website(s) may contain links and references to other third party websites and materials. We do not assume any responsibility for these websites or materials and provide these links or materials solely for your convenience. BEN may disable any hyperlink to our site at any time. We reserve the right (but are not obligated), subject to applicable laws, to monitor third party websites and hyperlinks on and to our website.BEN MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF, NOR ANY IMPLIED INDEMNITIES FOR ANY DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, BEN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY WEBSITE WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON A BEN WEBSITE.
- Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.BEN and/or its third party content providers retain all rights throughout the universe in the intellectual property in and on the BEN website, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the website, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its content. You should assume that everything You read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by BEN. Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the Site or in the CONTENT may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial or other use without the prior written consent of BEN, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of BEN’s intellectual property except as set forth in Section 2.If you submit any unsolicited intellectual property, idea, copyrightable material, invention, discovery, improvement, trade secret or know-how to BEN, You may forfeit your intellectual property rights and moral rights contained in such communication or material.Authorized Use.
- You represent and warrant that you are the person on whose behalf you claim to accept this agreement. As stated earlier in this agreement, if you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a third person or entity, you represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to enter into these terms and bind such person or entity. You also represent and warrant that you are an adult who is legally able to enter into this agreement.Term and Termination.
- The term of this agreement shall begin on the day that you first access our website and shall continue until terminated by either of us upon notice, which may be given by email. The terms shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement. Additionally, all of the restrictions on use of our information shall continue to apply to information downloaded from any BEN website until all copies of that information are destroyed by you. In addition to any other rights or remedies BEN may have at law or in equity, BEN may terminate this agreement at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion. BEN may also terminate your access to content or otherwise block or cancel your access to our website without notice if we believe, in its sole judgment, that you have breached or may breach any term or condition of this agreement, or engaged in conduct that BEN deems inappropriate. Your obligation to pay fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Third Party Advertisers.We may use third-party advertising and communication companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons).
- Miscellaneous.These terms and conditions of use/agreement constitute the entire agreement between BEN and you regarding the subject matter hereof, and any additional or different terms or conditions set forth in any other document, including without limitation any purchase order, shall be of no effect. Any previous agreement, whether oral or written, between you and BEN dealing with the subject matter hereof is superseded. This agreement may only be modified or amended in writing on this site, by BEN. If any portion of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable for any reason, such portion will be deemed severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Upon your breach or threatened breach hereof, BEN may pursue any legal or equitable remedy available, including but not limited to, direct, consequential and punitive damages and injunctive relief. BEN’s remedies are cumulative and not exclusive. Failure of BEN to exercise any remedy or enforce any portion of this Agreement at any time shall not operate as a waiver of any remedy or of the right to enforce any portion of this agreement at any later time. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or regarding this agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. By accessing any BEN website, you agree to and accept this shortening of the statutes of limitations. BEN makes no covenant, representation or warranty that any content on or available through its website is appropriate or available for use in all locations. BEN operates its website from the United States and makes no representation or warranty that its website or operation thereof complies with any foreign or international laws. You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, including any international laws, in using any BEN website. You may not assign your rights or delegate your duties under this agreement.
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution; Forum and Venue.This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to principles and provisions thereof relating to conflict or choice of laws irrespective of the fact that any one of the parties is now or may become a resident of a different state. Venue for any action under this Agreement shall lie only in New York, New York. The parties hereby consent to personal jurisdiction over them by the courts within New York, New York. The parties waive all objection and challenge to such venue and personal jurisdiction.Communications.
- BEN primarily uses email to communicate with you. All confirmation notices, welcome messages, updates are delivered through electronic communications. BEN may periodically communicate service and other suitable updates with you via email. If you have any questions or comments about this agreement, any BEN website, or wish to report an issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to reply within a reasonable time period to each e-mail inquiry we receive, but we cannot guarantee any timely response.